Sunday, March 28, 2010

happy 200th!

welcome to
post number
200!

{on my other little blog}

to celebrate i will now introduce you to my new room!

square of dianas, above my desk, beside my bed
vintage lamp sort of a thing
my magnet and/or inspiration board
on my bedside table, where my lappy usually resides.
favorite DI find ever. vintage velvety riding helmet. did i mention it cost 5 dollars?
my vogue archives and inspiration files
banner by me
i call this my collage of bedside tables.
hanging on my closet door, vintage prom dress, knock-off chanel bag.

{xoxo} Rosie

PS
as i hopped on to add one more picture {this is at ten thirty pm, mind you} i realized i didnt do my math homework, and that there is a math quiz tomorrow.
this is not an ideal situation for one that is not effortlessly skilled with mathematic skills, such as i.

most definitely not an ideal situation. at all.

No comments: