Tuesday, August 31, 2010

rosie wears her hair like so...

I'm thinking I officially should be awarded worst blogger ever. Sorry for never posting. I loose my mind sometimes, like when school starts and suddenly blogging gets put last on the list of important things to be done. But while I have a second I thought I should just post a picture that I took with my nifty new tripod that we got from my grandparent's house....

and a confession...

Photobucket

I wear my hair in a high messy bun just like every other artistical-inspiration-blogger out there. Sorry. I tried to avoid it, but when I realized my hair actually fit in a bun better the higher it was, I couldn't resist. I therefore wore it this way every day this summer. And the first week of school. It's practical I tell you!

But hey! Today I wore it down! A rare feat in Rosie world!

Photobucket

I then proceeded to take some strange photos with my new tripod. (I really dont know what that pose on the right is... just saying.)

That is about all today consisted of. Besides the now routine homework and lunching with myself and my penpal letters. let them eat lunch, I say.

XO R

No comments: