Sunday, October 17, 2010

festival. fork. fork festival.


Last night we went to a grand ol' event called Fork Festival,
a fun little festival to support local bands and artists. 

I arrived with no cameras, and after realizing that I would probably like to have pictures, I had my mom bring me my Instax and the Nikon. Too bad she brought the Nikon all the way there without the memory card.

So we got by with the Instax,
However we're amateur and the only pictures we got were of the back of people's heads...


then, we took some portraits...
and those didn't work out so well either.

at least we got this picture with Isaac Russel!
and good thing my face looks extremely joyful.

note: 
everyone in this picture, including the person taking it, is in love. with him.
who isn't? just saying. its the truth.

so, what did you do this weekend?
XO ROSIE

No comments: