Wednesday, February 9, 2011

looking forward.

that last post was just plain ugly to the eyes.
I get a little OCD with things being aesthetically pleasing, and that post was just not.
so... moving on.

things to look forward to:



whenever I feel down, I remember that this is only a few days away, and I am instantly cheered up.


and then, right after that, I'm off to this place.

these precise two. I'm so anxious!!
and before you know it, it will be April. Which is when my backordered Free People dresses will be ready to ship. and soon after, in my very own closet! (I'm probably most excited for these.)

So don't feel down! There are plenty of things to look forward to!

XO ROSIE

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I just adore you blog!! I check it daily and always find lots of inspiration here. You have such a great style - keep it coming!!!!