Friday, May 13, 2011

because your lows will have their compliment of wides.




I could not for the life of me get that second picture to post straight, so I thought it would be nice of me to help you stretch your neck while reading the blog.

Yes folks, it seems dreams do come true, as you can see, I've gotten myself a pair of wide leg jeans and boy-oh-boy look at us go!! I will tell you, they are more of trousers-to-wear-to-the-library type flares than  its-the-70's-again type flares. Which is probably fine, becaues I do a lot more of going to the library than its the 70's again....

As you can see I'm wearing a nice striped shirt a la Urban Outfitters, yellow flats from an unknown source, sunnies from BP (highly recommend, let me tell you...) and a belt from H&M I believe.

Oh yes, and the jeans are from gap.

I'll be honest, the sunglasses were largely because I did not have any eye makeup on and did not feel like applying any just then.

XO ROSIE

(blog title a tweak of these lyrics. I'm clever, let's talk about it.)

No comments: