Wednesday, May 25, 2011

minimal days

Hey kids. Sorry for the light-to-none posting these days. I've had minimal time seeing as school is out this time next week! Which awesome, except for the part where I have 8 (count them, 8!) finals this week and next. Three finals the day before school gets out is crazy-pants, and I'll never understand what whoever's idea that was was thinking when they came up with it.

However. The fact that summer is fast approaching could be possibly the best thing I've heard in a long time, mostly due to the fact that junior year turned out to be a downer, no matter how many high hopes I had for it. The scary part about it almost being summer is that next year I will be a senior and that, my friends, is almost more crazy pants than three finals on the last day of school.

So here is a nice Notebook Doodle that has to do with the topic. Huzzah!



Maybe, I'll see you this weekend, but for now, this shall be the only new post of the week. There is much to be done, left and right, left and right!

XO Rosie

No comments: