Saturday, September 17, 2011

une deux trois cat sank.

me by jefra.

I don't know if you noticed but I didn't blog all week.

Nor did I send my mail circuit package on time...
Nor did I get to bed early like I wanted to...
Nor did I keep my room clean.

Life this year has suddenly been a lot more lifelike.
I haven't spent as much time on the computer as I used to.
(Which makes me sound like I was a real nerd)
But it's the truth. and I probably was/am a real nerd.

I've been doing homework, I've been driving, I've been working, I've been interning, I've been talking to people more, I've been smiling a lot, and I've been judging everything a whole lot less, and I've been leaping like a pony - see photo above.  It turns out when you do these things you actually need less "inspiration" than you think you do.

Because... "taking time to live life will only inspire your work"

That is why I haven't blogged as much. I've been living more.
and now I'm going to go make crepes for breakfast.

sorry if you've missed me!

XO ROSIE

No comments: