Wednesday, September 29, 2010

empire state of mind




so... I don't know if you've ever heard of a magazine called Teen Vogue, but they have this thing called Fashion University. A weekend long event of seminars and workshops with the best of the business (ahem, Erin Fetherston, J.Crew's Jenna Lyons, Tavi, and Anna Wintour to name a few...) held in New York, this October.

Guess who applied?

Guess who got in?

Guess who's going to NEW YORK! 

I will just tell you....

it's me

This is a really braggy post, but, I am excited out of my mind!
Outfit planning starts now.
NYC here I come!

XO ROSIE

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Way to go Rosie! But I think you may need a few babysitters while you are there, so Gabe,Laura and myself volunteer to go with you to keep you safe.

Rebecca Lay said...

Hi Rosie!

Congrats on your acceptance to TVFU! See you in New York.

In the meantime, check out the new EF blog at www.erinfetherston.com!

XO
Erin Fetherston and the EF Team

www.facebook.com/erinfetherstononline
www.twitter.com/erinfetherston

Karen said...

what absolute happiness! I am so excited for you. But the saddest part of that post is I did not recognize a single one of those important names. I am a fashion disaster! Can I be your first project? Seriously? xoxo

i'm jefra... said...

HOLY CRAP!!