Sunday, September 12, 2010

the fair isles.

I dont know what it is about the nice old Fair Isle sweater look that is so appealing to me, but I've been really loving it for winter inspiration. It's cozy, and Scandinavian-ish to me. It also looks like one of the only things that makes winter slightly more bearable.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


My lasts year's Christmas pajamas were some grey wooly (Abercrombie) arctic-explorer pants like this, and I just have to sing their praises! Give me a fair isle sweater and a fur collar and I'll be happy as a clam, throw some wassail in there too, and it's all just jolly!

However, no more thinking about winter for now, it makes me feel stressed!

XOROSIE

1 comment:

KAIT LINDLEY said...

that is not the only thing that is stressful at the moment!!