Tuesday, September 14, 2010

three for tuesday

Photobucket

These are pictures I took at camp this summer. I decided to go with a disposable camera, and they might be my new best friends. I'm thinking of just having a stock of disposable cameras at my house. It would be really nice because they're like a film camera, but easier, and much less monies. (Unless you are getting a whole stock. That might add up)

Photobucket
{photo via from me to you}

And I also just discovered this beautiful new boutique called Its Okay My Dear, in Brooklyn. I just might be crying over that white lace dress with the giant bow. It's creative and unique places like these that make me want my own storefront someday. Places like these and being around here all day. Charmed!

Alas, a tune for you... By a newly discovered favorite band First Aid Kit. I heard of them through Urban Outfitters, but I really like her voice, and their pretty songs. Have a listen! (and please listen to Ghost Town and Our Own Pretty Ways, those are my favorites!)


While I'm on the subject, I'm on the search for a song. I heard it playing on someone's Pandora the other day, and all I know about it is that it sometimes plays on Regina Spektor radio... and the only faint lyrics I could make out sounding like 'so-so' and 'colorado'. I don't think those are accurate. But, if you have an inkling of an idea, let me know, because I am dying to find it!

happy evening!
XO ROSIE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I know! I know!

It is "So So" by Brooke Waggoner.

You're welcome.