Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gift Guides : for the scholar

{umm, I thought I was going to post a ton over the break, but turns out, I've been to busy (lazy) and haven't posted as much as I've wanted to. So, I'm catching up right now. Anyways...}



 Todays gift guide is....


1: Typewriter Initial Watch, Urban Outfitters $28
2: 'I See You' Lens Necklace, Creative Accidents $12
3: Paddywax Library Collection, Paddywax $8-$28
4: Distressed Corporal Sweatshirt, Forever 21 $24
6: Paddywax Library Collection, Paddywax $8-$28

XO ROSIE

Ps: It's Christmas Eve Eve! and since I haven't posted enough, 
you get to have two gift guides today! hooray!



2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm very glad that I'm not the only one who calls today "Christmas Eve Eve". I had five girls yesterday at Mutual trying to convince me that today was "Christmas Adam".

Lady Blues said...

they're adorable!!!