Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I always get The White Stripes and The Black Keys mixed up in my head.

{ screenshot from kanye west's my beautiful dark twisted fantasy? feathers hooray! }
I have so many things that I want to do right now.
But so many things that I have to do right now, that make it impossible to even think about what I want to be doing.

I have a headache, and math homework.
And a lot of new years resolutions that I haven't written down.
and guess what. I'm cutting my bangs.

It's actually lame timing for cutting my bangs how I want them cut because, lately like five people at school just got their bangs cut like how I'm cutting mine (note: high school = the worst. it's one of those things that I have to do that doesn't cross on to the list of things I want to do. It's especially the worst at end of term time.) But, that's all.

Maybe, when I finish doing things I'm supposed to be doing, I might even take some time to do things I want to do, like learn how to actually do my hair (or not.) Maybe I'll even take the time to clean my room (or not.) and blog all the times a week I want to (or not.)

We'll see.
For now, have a good evening.

XO ROSIE

1 comment:

Sharon said...

and this my girl...is why you are Rosie...or not!

By the way--I got bangs cut this last visit to my hairgirl, and I do not like them at all...my hair is too straight for bangs!

Your hair however, is perfect for them!