Monday, January 10, 2011

J'adore Wildfox!

Hello Lovelies!

I'm glad you stopped by! I'm sure many of you have been directed from darling NieNie, and so I say to you... "Welcome, I'm glad you're here and I hope you stay a while!" and many a thanks to Stephanie, who was so fun to work with and meet again, for the shout out!

...

So as for today, I bring you something really rather delightful that you may or may not have seen before.
It's really splendid!! Enjoy!














My favorite is the 'Antoinette' baseball tee. And those floral pants! J'adore!!
I want it all!

XO ROSIE

3 comments:

sweetevis said...

i love love love everything that has to do with a Marie Antoinette look! I will share this on my blog and give you credit! lovely :)

Cody McWilliams said...

Um hi there, why the heck have I not seen this before? I am so sad I am just now seeing your blog! It is so wonderful! I absolutely love love love

1 Funky Woman said...

These are awesome! I love the tutu skirt, if only I had her legs!

New follower from NieNie!

Megan