Monday, June 13, 2011

a ticket to ride




It was suggested to me that this summer I work on getting a passport.
Passports sound very romantic don't you think?

The  "of, characterized by, or suggestive of an idealized view of reality : a romantic view of the past" definition of the word. I've always just assumed I would travel the world. It would seem a shame not to. There's such a beautiful world out there, so many more things to experience and learn and see and taste, that to stay in one little town all your life seems almost wasteful. 

So this summer I think I'll get my passport.
And then, for the rest of my life, I'll fill it.

I'd love to be a globetrotter.
XO ROSIE

( I don't know how to credit the photos - they were off a sample post of a sample tumblr template )

1 comment:

Louise, For Sentimental Reasons said...

Those pictures are just gorgeous. I love the little stories you tell here, the simple elegance and hope of the phrase 'for the rest of my life, I'll fill it.' :) I have such a wanderlust inside of me too!