Monday, October 24, 2011

'ello dearie

Hello kids, I'm back already.
I came and went and here I sit on my bed in little old Utah feeling awfully full of missingness for New York already. I felt so revived and in control and refreshed this weekend and I'm already getting panicky that all those good intentions have been sucked away in my mere two hour exposure to high school today.

I have an awful lot to do in order to make the grade by end of term this Friday, but I can't say I wish I'd spent the weekend here getting things done because that obviously wouldn't have happened anyway.
and New York is impossible to miss (out on)

You can expect posts this week about my adventures (I did a mucho bueno job at taking reasonable amounts of pictures and writing notes and journal entries this time, of which I am proud.)


XO ROSIE

No comments: