Monday, November 14, 2011

All Hallow's Eve {you heard me, all of it.}

It's only a few weeks late... but I just thought I'd share my Halloween costume anyhow.
here it is: an aviator.



knee-high boots were obviously a part of this.
you better believe I faux-bobbed.
Everyone was making Amelia Earhart comments, so I just yelled at them things like, "I'm not Amelia Earhart, I'm just a pilot in general!!" Needless to say I made a lot of friends that day.

As for the decor, my little brothers put together a pretty swell spook alley outside our house, and I would be remised if I didn't share it with you:


not part of the spook alley:
Oh yes, my elder brother's birthday is on Halloween so, you know, Happy Birthday brother!
also,  I was indeed enlisted as the designated eye-linerer.
and that's the way the cookie crumbled this Halloween.
XO ROSIE

bonus outtake after the jump? only if you're lucky.


ha. ha. HA.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh! You'r costume is so cute! YOU'RE so cute! I love your blog and I definetly know what I'm going as next year :)