Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Erdem, Je t'aime!

What the - who put Emma Watson on the cover of Vogue and in my favorite Prada dress nonetheless?? Life complete. Moving on...

Look at me! I'm posting about fashion again because fashion is fun!! You might not even know this but I post about fashion twice weekly right over here. You should read that too.

Now focus.

Erdem Resort 2011 - look at it. It's stunning.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm in love with those classy deep-V-back dresses. So simple, so elegant, so everything I hope to be when I grow up.  Some other high points include the red pants & floral blouse combo, that stunning navy lace confection of a dress, and the general splendor of the blue background, messy hair-do, and red lips. Also, I think zero mascara is the way to go. Do I need to go over that again?

Get your wits about you, I know it's a stunner.
XO ROSIE

No comments: